Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Fresh

Lily greets me at the door nearly every single day whenever I get home from anything. She's done this since her arrival in November 2009. When I opened the door a few weeks ago, though, my apartment building's recent renovations gave her quite a shock! While Lily is definitely a creature of habit, the building managers can rest assured that she has adapted to the hallway's fresh new look. To mark her approval, she gave the new carpet a good kneading. Phew!

Fresh (August 19, 2013)
(Illustration Friday: August 9, 2013)

In other news, I need a vacation and am off to California to start one tomorrow! I'll be back September 16, and Johnny Kitties will resume as soon as I get over my jet lag. Until then, keep lonely Lily in your thoughts and have a happy first half of September!

No comments: