Friday, June 20, 2014

Mask

It's impossible to get 10 cats to agree on one mask and who will wear it, so they all brought their own ideas. 

Mask (June 13, 2014)
(Illustration Friday: June 13, 2014)

  • B.J. is still attached to his Lone Ranger costume. (Wouldn't you be?) 
  • Always a class act, The Mother Kitty is ready for her next costume ball. 
  • Lily showed up in full Scream costume and scared everyone. I complained, so she picked a medical mask instead and gave us a lecture on germs. 
  • I tried to explain to Norman and Mini that what they were wearing were not masks but helmets, but they can't hear me (and I'm letting it slide because they look awesome). 
  • Comet and Ashes are all about the theatre after watching the Tonys with me. 
  • As always, Tyrone is ready to play ball. 
  • And, well, Simon, Gordon, and I are in the middle of a Breaking Bad marathon right now, so these are the masks they wanted to wear. Don't ask me where or how they got the prop they're sitting on. (Disclaimer: We do not endorse this behavior, though it does make great television.)

No comments: