Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Blogging Your Way 2.0

Hi everyone,

This spring, I had Workshop Fever. During Tranquil Space's Artist's Way Creativity Circle workshop series, which lasted from February to May, I started a 4-week healthy eating workshop series at the same place. Coincidentally, my local Whole Foods offered a 28-day healthy-eating challenge at the same time. The rules--no added sugars, no oils, no processed foods--were reinforced by cooking demos to get participants trying healthy recipes at home. After the challenge was over, I was workshopped out! I planned to take a break, assess, digest, and reboot. But, then Blogging Your Way 2.0 showed up.

Led by Decor8's Holly Becker, Blogging Your Way e-courses offer tips on using your blog as a catalyst for living your best life. I took the original Blogging Your Way class last year and found it entirely helpful and inspirational for improving and beautifying my blog! So, I snatched up the opportunity to take Blogging Your Way 2.0, which aims to help me take my blog to the next level.

I'm now in the middle of the course, which began June 1 and lasts until the end of the month. While I don't feel ready for some of the topics discussed so far, such as creating e-magazines, advertising, and monetizing my blog, I'm taking in all the information--some for now and some for later.

So, soon, you may notice even more blog beautifying and changes at Melissa's Kitties, and you'll know why! Wish me luck as I forge ahead, and let me know what you think!

Best,

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

Love your new blog signature Melissa – very cute!
I bet you got a lot out of the Whole Foods health classes – how fun!
Enjoy BYW, its been great so far even though Im a little behind…

Melissa Connolly said...

Thanks, Anastasia!