Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Happy birthday, Sting!

Hi everyone,

Wish Sting a happy birthday today and listen to some of his excellent tunes!

Sting with The Police at Bonnarro, 2007, © unknown, courtesy of Stereogum.com

I just spent hours on YouTube watching a bunch of different Sting performances, and it made me want to post at least 50 videos. I really could not make any decisions.

Luckily, I got a happy song in my head that surpassed these distractions. (And I just learned how to post music files on my blog!) "I Was Brought to My Senses" always inspires me and leaves me in a good mood. Enjoy!

© Sting, from Mercury Falling (Yeah, I love this entire album, start to finish. Thanks, Sting!)  

OK, now you can go blast "Roxanne" and jump around to really get the party started. (I highly recommend it.)

Best,

No comments: