Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Lush

Hi everyone,

One of the highlights during my California vacation last month was visiting Miur Woods. When I returned to D.C., everyone I told about it said something to the effect of, "Well, those are just the baby Redwoods." To me, these Redwoods were plenty impressive!

Muir Woods - September 2013

Muir Woods - September 2013

Muir Woods - September 2013

Muir Woods - September 2013

Muir Woods - September 2013

Muir Woods - September 2013


When I got back home, I started working on this drawing for Illustration Friday. (Finally completed, I've only missed the deadline by a month and a half.)

Lush (October 21, 2013)
(Illustration Friday: August 30, 2013)


You'll notice 10 Kitties in this picture. Yes, this illustration took me so long that another Kitty joined our family in the meantime! Last month, this kitten muscled his way into our lives and up all the trees in our backyard. Since his love for trees could not be denied, I had to include him here.

New Kitty!
Hello! I like trees and I like this bootlace. 

Kitty #10 will be introduced properly soon!

Best,

No comments: